Terms and Conditions
Services and Charges
All assessment and appointments will take place either at the client’s business location or at other agreed location.
Initial Telephone Consultation – Free
Contact me to discuss any concerns about your business and find out more about the service. There is no obligation to book an appointment.
Consultancy Sessions – Hourly fee
Each session typically lasts 1.5 hours depending on the agenda and complexity of work involved.
Meetings will be made up of actions based on the specific needs of the client. A typical session will include:
- Analysis of current business structure
- Identification of issues
- Action plan to resolve issues
- Action plan to build the business
- Implementation of processes and systems to enable growth
- After each session the client will provided with minutes and targets until the following session
Each hour will be rounded up to the nearest 15mins and all work relating to the project will be billed, including:
- Email summaries of the meeting
- Trials of products for the purposes of understanding the business
- Writing and editing of documentation and reports relating to the project
- Informal discussions with stakeholders relating to the project
Fixed Monthly Plan – Based on agreed number of hours per week
In addition to consultancy sessions, Precision Management Consultancy acts as a consultant for clients in a number of roles namely, Board Member, Financial Controller, Operations Manager and Business Manager. These roles are agreed with the client and a fixed retainer each week would be put in place.
This is a good option for clients who wish to have priority support each week.
Quotations given are valid for 30 days from the date on the quotation.
Charges for internal meetings
There may be times when a consultant collaborates with another consultant within Precision Management Consulting. This will be agreed with the client beforehand and will be necessary and useful for the project at hand.
In such an event, charges will be incurred for both consultants’ time. For example, Consultant 1 charges £100ph and Consultant 2 charges £150ph. If they spend one hour collaborating about a project, the total cost to the client for this hour will be £250.
- Travel times are calculated using Google Maps
- All journeys are calculated from the Precision Management Consulting base at M7 4WP
- Within half hour travel each way – Free
- Over half hour travel each way – Travel is charged at 45 pence per mile plus travel time of client’s hourly fee, pro rata. These charges only apply for journeys to an appointment, and not return
- Parking costs is based on the cost of parking in the nearest accessible car park
There may be certain situations (such as illness or family circumstances) which mean that you need to cancel a session at short notice.
- If you do need to cancel an appointment, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Notice periods: 48 hours’ notice is required before the session
- If you cancel the session within 48 hours, a cancellation fee of £80 will be charged
The full session fee will apply in the event of non-attendance.
Non-attendance includes: You are not in when we come to a session at your business. This includes all online conferences such as Zoom meetings.
Invoices for sessions are sent out regularly via email only and are due within 15 working days of receipt.
Fees are subject to change at the discretion of Precision Management Consulting.
Existing clients will be given 8 weeks’ notice of any changes in fees.
Payment is accepted via BACS, cheque or cash.
- BACS details: HSBC Precision Management Consulting, Account number 10652016, Sort Code 40-11-56.
- Cheques should be made payable to: Precision Management Consulting.
The following process will apply in the event of non-payment:
- You will be contacted to remind you that payment is overdue.
- If the invoice is not paid within 7 days thereafter, you will receive written notice that the service is suspended pending payment in full.
- If payment is not received in full within 7 days of the service being suspended, I reserve the right to refer the matter to a solicitor and to commence legal action.
All information about your company will be kept confidential from any external bodies or people. Members of Precision Management Consulting will have access to any company information which is relevant for their role.
We try to keep all appointments but no liability can be accepted for inconvenience/expense if unforeseen circumstances mean appointments have to be cancelled or changed.